ENERGY BAR AND FIBER BAR – EXCELLENT MEAL REPLACEMENT
Based on the NuPlus formula, Vitalite Sunbar is a convenient meal-replacement bar that's easy to digest and a good source of energy. The unique herbal formulation based on owner expertise makes the Sunbar a superior choice to other meal-replacement bars on the market. The natural vitamins and minerals in the Sunbar are bound to an herbal whole food base during our special manufacturing process so your body will absorb the nutrients as it digests. Comes in your choice of 2 flavors -Fruit and Chocolate.
Ingredients of Chocolate Vitalite Sunbar: Soy Protein Nuggets, Apple Juice Concentrate, Psyllium, Semi-sweet Chocolate, Raspberries, Glycerin, Almonds, Macademia Nuts, Cocoa Powder, Lycii Fruit, Chinese Asparagus Root, Coix Fruit, Soy Bean Oil, Wheat Germ Oil and Tocopherol (vitamin E).
Ingredients of Fruit Vitalite Sunbar: Soy Protein Nuggets, Apple Juice Concentrate, Psyllium, Bananas, Mangos, Pineapple juice, strawberry powder, almonds, honey, Lycii Fruit, Chinese Asparagus Root, Coix Fruit, Soy Bean Oil and Wheat Germ Oil.
Made with a unique blend of concentrated nuts, grains, herbs and freeze-dried fruits. It has many of the same nutritional values as NuPlus, plus much more. The protein in Sunbars comes from whole food sources (soy,coconut and banana), which are highly digestible and balancing – unlike most commercial bars, which are isolated soy or whey protein. Isolated soy and whey protein are not completely digestible by the body and may cause digestive and eliminative tract disorders, food allergies and kidney problems. The fiber-rich ingredients act much like a sponge, absorbing liquids and fat, and acting as a natural therapy to promote regularity and a smooth digestive tract. The fiber-rich ingredients create a sense of fullness, so it helps curb the appetite For best results, consume at least 12-16 ounces of water, Fortune Delight, or other beverage with each bar. Each bar contains 120 calories, 3 grams of dietary fiber, 7 grams of protein (highly assimilable) Only 3 grams of fat and low-sodium, but is rich in herbs and source of 10% of your daily Iron needs.
- Contains Red Seed (which contains Lycii fruit and other herbs). This has similar effects to the Sunrise herbal concentrate, which promotes vitality and longevity to feel good and stay young. Lycii fruit is also known to be good for the eyes.
- Contains Almonds. The almond, known as the king of nuts, is rich in almost all the elements needed by the body. Almond seed contains 20% of proteins, 65% of fats, vitamins A, B and E, mineral salts and enzymes. It is an effective health building food, both for the body and mind. Traditionally it has been used for home remedies of: nervous disorder, anaemia, constipation, respiratory disorders, and impotency.
- Contains both Soluble and Insoluble fiber Soluble: Examples --Beans, nuts and seeds, oat bran, fruits and vegetables These fibers work like a sponge, absorbing toxins to eliminate them. Insoluble: Examples --Wheat bran, husks, skins of fruits and vegetables These absorb water, providing bulk and they assist quick passage of waste.
- Not a laxative
Fiber has been shown to:
- Stimulate peristaltic action
- Provide protection from colon cancer
- Slow absorption of carbohydrates, which is valuable to Diabetics and Hypoglycemics
- Lower blood cholesterol
- Help prevent gallstone formation
- Work like a gentle brush on colon walls
- Remove unwanted metals and toxins
- Be good for colitis, constipation and removal of harmful substances from the colon
- Remove stagnant matter that parasites thrive on
- Help regulate blood glucose levels